Oh Christmas time, how I love it! This year was crazy and chaotic and just plain fabulous. I loved having a warm Christmas last year and being on vacation, but I really did miss the traditions and celebrations with the whole family. I feel like I should get 10 joys just for the experience of family being here, but I will just claim one right now (joy #59).
Here is our Christmas in photos....
Joy #60: Arabella's first stocking

Joy #61: First Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa & Aunty Erin
Joy #62: Watching Arabella rip at the presents, more interested in eating the paper than anything else!

Joy #63: Spending Christmas with my sister (2 years in a row now, I feel lucky!!)
Joy #64: Getting Starbucks on the way home from Christmas brunch

Joy #65: Cousin time for Arabella & Silas
Joy #66: Watching Bri make both babies giggle

Joy #67: Christmas Dinner (does it get any better than this? best meal of the year!!)
Joy #68: Chaotic present time with the Flegg fam
No comments:
Post a Comment