- Working out every day except Sunday
- Joining a SunRun intraining run club
- Actually doing my SunRun "homework" of 2 runs per week (plus the club)
- Joining Mom & Baby Bootcamp class (twice a week, 1 hour each)
The results?? - well my friends, this week I FIT my old jeans! They may be my largest pair of pre-pregnancy pants, but I will take this as a small victory!
I must say that I am also a tad bit excited to do the SunRun this year. The last time that I trained for and attempted this run, I injured my foot, got orthotics and managed to half walk - half run the 10 km. It was a sad day. So I am hoping that I can get in shape and stick with the running training and finally run the full 10 km.
Only 11 1/2 more weeks of training....and I peeked ahead at the run schedule, immediately realizing you should NEVER look ahead at such things! Yowsers, this could get ugly.
Anyway, the SunRun is April 17th and I will do my best to cross that finish line - in under an hour would be ideal ;) Will anyone be there to cheer me on??
3 comments:
Oh Alyssa, you are crazy! You looked fabulous right after having Arabella! But good for you! Sounds exhausting! Brian and I can cheer you on (seeing as somehow, I don't think he will running it either!)
Good job!!! I am currently "planning" on getting back into my pre-pregnancy pants. LOL! Motivation is definitely lacking for me... but you are doing awesome! Congrats!
You ARE crazy! Way to go though - you have always looked BEAUTIFUL to me :)
Post a Comment