Life can be complicated. So can coffee. Often my beverage of choice is a caramel machiatto, just the right amount of espresso, milk and sweetness. But sometimes I live on the edge, I dare to try something new, or fall/winter arrives and pumpkin spice rules again...
Anywho, I love trying new things, so I thought I would ask for a couple of different drinks at Starbucks. I decided to try a coffee misto (which is a cheaper option than a latte, just fyi. it used brewed coffee though, not espresso) with pumpkin spice.
Look closely at the label friends, does that look right? Is it really pumpkin sauce??

And today I decided to really be bold and get half salted caramel hot chocolate and half coffee. Sort of like a mocha, and apparently a difficult enough combination to hold up the line (there was 1 person behind me when I ordered, 5 people behind me by the time I paid). And here are all the scribbles to get what I assumed was a simple combo.....

Ah yes, the complicated things in life. If only coffee was the only complicated thing us adults had to figure out ;)
1 comment:
Well, you know! It's complicated...but it's WORTH it!
Post a Comment