Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh let the sun shine in

News Flash - it is sunny!!! And the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow too :) It is May but sometimes it feels more winterish with the rain and clouds; however, the sun was out yesterday so I thought we should take advantage and head outside for a little bit.


Arabella and I ventured across the street to our little park and she enjoyed hanging out in the baby swing. Here are some squinty baby pics for ya:




And last Saturday I enjoyed tea for three with my Mom & Arabella. We went out to Traceycakes in White Rock to enjoy high tea together. Considering Arabella refused to have a morning nap, she was quite good at the tea place and made a few friends with the other ladies having tea - even with the guy beside us who had just flown in from Australia (it truly is amazing what people will talk with you about when you have a baby to distract them & get things going!).


The tea date was my Mother's Day gift for my Mom and even though the day was chilly and windy, the company was great and I loved hanging out. What would have made it even better would have been for Aunty Erin to be there too. (Miss you Erin!!).





Well, we are off to swimming lessons soon this morning, so I best get things ready! The amount of work & prep required for a half hour swimming session with a baby is shocking, but so worth it to see her have fun in the water!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Miss you too :( Squinty pics are the cutest!