Sometimes I find that remembering the funny things that happen in life helps me to balance out the craziness and barrage of bad things I come across... And while I may be guilty of giggling over other people's mishaps (small ones, not serious ones!), I am also willing to share a tale or two at my own expense.
Here are a few things that made me smile (or laugh on the inside):
- Drove by a church today and the sign outside said, "You have a friend request from God" *smile*
- At running group last week, the running champ who organizes the workouts was talking about how when you run, "you can have a build up in your muscles and then start lactating. (small pause). Have a build up of lactic acid". PARDON? Did he really just say that we would start lactating?? Now, I am no medical expert but I am pretty sure that lactating is VERY different from the build up of lactic acid. And can you believe no one laughed? I cracked a smile and then looked around in shock as no one reacted. For real people? He just told us we would start LACTATING. That is good stuff.
- Arabella now says "Daddy poop" when Brian farts. Ok, I know it is gross, but it totally makes me laugh!
Anyway, hope your Wednesday is working out well for you, just hang in there - the weekend is almost here!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am sitting at work reading this & I nearly burst out laughing!!
How could no one laugh at the lactating thing?? Wow! I'd be peeing myself laughing!
And the "daddy poop" Arabelle must say that A LOT!!! :-)
Thanks Lys - I needed that chuckle - even though I tried to surpress it!
xo
made me laugh with the daddy poop comment...she should come to our house, that's all she would say, oops, don't tell Tim I said that...glad you can see the humor in things, I need to readjust how I look at things, and see more to smile about.
hilarious!
Post a Comment