We also made a few trips to West Edmonton mall, I had to get my shopping fix! I spent quite a bit of time perusing through forever 21 (or forever 13 as Brian thinks it is so funny to call it). It is such a great store and the prices are really reasonable. We also spent a lot of time hanging out at the Santos house, holding Isabelle and playing with Seth. Brian brought our rollerblades along, so we went out a few times to the park and pushed Seth in the jogger stroller - he loved going "fast" when Uncle Bri rollerbladed with him.
We don't often get a full 5 days with the Santos family, so it was nice to really spend time and not feel rushed to get through everything. It was fun to see Isabelle and to see what having a newborn around is like. I know that parenting is hard, but I also saw the rewards in the smiles, hugs and kisses that kids just lavish on their parents. I often wonder if I am really meant to be a mom or if I will have the energy for it, but I truly believe that if God blesses you with children that he will also help you live through it!
Here is a collage of the photos from our time in Edmonton.

No comments:
Post a Comment