Do you ever feel so terrible that you don't want to move, sit up, stand or do anything? Last night at about 9:30 pm I felt so ill that I nearly ran to bed, woke up an hour later and had some terrible puking episodes (yummy, I know). I managed to fall asleep but when I got up I still felt terrible, I was so weak that I had to sit in the shower to make it through. I still had to go to work though and prep the cash forecast that I am supposed to present tomorrow.
So after 3 hours sleep this afternoon I am still ready for an early bed time tonight....
I just hate this feeling, the kind of sick where functionality is an issue. This is the kind of sick where I feel NO guilt when I go home sick!
Here's to a quick recovery, or at least enough rest so that I can get out of bed and present our financial situation to the senior managers at work - yikes!
1 comment:
Oh Lys, I hope you are feeling better soon. Not only because we don't want your germs :-) but because being sick sucks! Only a few more days left of work though, yippeee!!!!
Post a Comment