So I managed to drag my butt out of bed early this morning and what do I find - it is poring RAIN!! It has been so nice lately that I just expected all of August to be sunny for me, especially the weekend. So, I had planned to get up and go to the track near our house to do some running and stair climbing. Unfortunately I am not a rain or shine person so now I am debating - do I go and use the crappy little exercise room at the rec centre or do I sit here and come up with another plan? I could go back to bed, but I am quite awake now here at the computer.
Sigh. Oh well, it is Saturday and after a tough day at work yesterday and tougher days to come next week I will enjoy my day off! Here's to good intentions!
1 comment:
I wasn't even up as early as you! You are crazy. Save the early mornings for when you have kids, sleep in while you can!!
I think extending your visit with us will be just what you need, which is time away from work!! Want to stay forever???
Post a Comment