Sunday, August 10, 2008

Successful Shopping

Today I went shopping for...scrapbooking stuff!! There was a big sale, so I used my 40% off one item coupon to buy a cool storage unit for some of my stuff. I took a picture of all the pieces and the "after" product, once Brian and I had assembled it. I love how it looks and that it stores more of my stuff. It is actually a cool product line that includes different components that you can buy individually and then put together, a kind of cube system that is really neat. I also bought a metal sign and a vinyl saying for our kitchen. I love how it looks and it is so nice to finally have something up on the wall - hooray for firsts!



Anyway, it was a lovely day today, more sun than cloud which was nice. I am hoping to make a few cards today and get a bit organized for our trip to Alberta soon. All I have to do is survive this week at work and then I have a week away....yippee!

1 comment:

susan said...

Yeah for only one week of work left until you come here! I LOVE the kitchen thing - it looks great. And the storage contraption, awesome!