Thursday, April 14, 2011

Arabella on the move!

I've heard it many times, I'll probably say it over and over, but man, kids grow up fast! My little baby is now crawling (well, more like "the worm") across the floor, now exploring into the kitchen, banging on the fridge and rushing to any open cabinet to see what is going on in there. 


Today we had to lower the mattress in her crib & take out the bumper pads. Sigh. She is now pulling herself up to her feet and she managed to stand up and smack her head on the crib, so I decided today was the day to lower the crib....hard to believe she is already 8 1/2 months!!


Here are a couple pics of her with her super cute leg warmers - aren't baby leg warmers just the best?


3 comments:

Connie said...

She's getting so big! I kinda wish I could wear leg warmers :)
How's the training going? Are you feeling ready?

Vanessa Z. said...

LOVE!! I had some leg warmers for Logan when he was little, just because I thought that they were cute :o) I love her little crawl {the video you posted} -- it all happens so fast!

Anonymous said...

such a DOLL!!! Love her!