I feel like the time has finally come, the time where the early months of infancy are receding and the relative freedom of naps and evenings to myself are creeping in. Of course, what I should really be doing is cleaning my bathroom, but hey, blogging is way more fun and what's another few hours...it'll still be there, right? Unless of course the cleaning fairy is here, in that case take it away fairy!
Anyway, I have managed to scrapbook a few pages which is quite the accomplishment for me lately! One of my goals at the end of my pregnancy was to catch up on some scrapbooking (I still have Disneyland from May 08, Australia from Dec 09/Jan 10 and much more to finish!). Arabella obviously did not feel the same, so she came early and changed all my lovely plans to rest, relax and scrapbook at home. Sigh.
Of course I am SO glad she is here, is healthy and I love my baby girl. I'm just a little bitter about letting go of my me time. Still working on being unselfish...work in progress? Yes, I think so.
So what else to do but scrapbook the princess herself! Here are couple photos of the layouts I did with her cute Valentine's outfit.
Baby girl + hearts = adorable
3 comments:
Hooray for getting back to what you love! And hooray for such adorable layouts of your sweet girl! Wishing you many more scrapbooking hours fit into your days! :-)
I am happy you are managing a little bit of scrappy time. And you picked some pretty darn cute photos to start with...btw, she has an infectious little smile, everytime I see a photo of her smiling, I immediately smile as well. :)
love these pages! And, so very jealous that you can scrap...mmm...I wish I wish I wish!
Post a Comment