I loathe being sick, I hate the achy, icky, shaky feelings that come with it as my body fights off the invaders! I am lucky to not get SUPER sick too often, but there are days when my will to get out of bed is stronger than my ability. Today was that day. I usually get up by 5:30 for work and today when the alarm went off I could not move. I was lucky enough to remain sleeping, as today is a "day care" day with Nanny, so I got to sleep until 10:40 when I was woken up with the incessant knocking of someone from Kingdom Hall at my door. Unfortunately I did not get to the door in time ;)
Anyway, in search of an immunity boosting/home remedy type of fix, I got out my Oil of Oregano (amazing stuff if you haven't used it - fights all kinds of infections!) and then searched Pinterest for some other remedies to pack an extra germ fighting punch. I settled on a ginger/lemon/honey concoction and am sipping it now (and quite liking it - tastes similar to NeoCitron, without the powdery-ish taste). The actual "syrup" is concentrated, so I just put a few tablespoons of it in hot water.
But in my search I also found a link to a bunch of home remedies to try - so if you too are fighting something, check this out:


No comments:
Post a Comment