Sunday, February 25, 2007

Officially Sold?

Well, our house is officially sold - sort of. The subjects to sale were removed today, so unless the buyer wants to lose his $15,000 deposit, we will be moving out at the end of April. yikes! We still don't know where we will be moving or if we will be able to move to our next place in May. I am trusting God to lead and direct us, as this is another change for us. I will be back in school March 21st, so I will need to start the packing process early so that I don't stress too much about school and moving...although I have done it before - even a couple of weeks before exams! Oh well, life is full of challenges right? I hope that we are able to find a new place with Brian's parents or with both of our parents. We shall see...

Anyway, we had a Fusion retreat this weekend (just Friday and Saturday) at a camp in White Rock, near Crescent beach area. It was pretty fun but the weather was a bit crazy! It snowed Saturday morning, then poured rain, then it was just cloudy and cold and then it started raining again. We had fun playing games, running around, eating far too many cookies and hearing a great speaker talk about God. It is so beautiful by the ocean, you can't help but be in awe.

Now it will be back to the work week tomorrow morning, I hope that I get some more work to do, as it is starting to get a bit boring. The auditors are in "production crunch" time, so no training is allowed at the moment. I hope to start planning for April, but there are a lot of unknowns for this coming fiscal year, it makes planning a bit of a crap shoot at this point. Hopefully I will keep finding new and interesting work assignments and avoid going back to audit again!

No comments: