Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Beautiful day....

Today was one of those days where the sun started shining early and reminded me why I love living here! When I wake up and see sun it is like a little happy pill for me, it is quite fabulous. I really feel the effects of grey skys when it seems like they have hung around for weeks at a time, but one sunny day can erase all of that! I was able to take a walk at lunch and save my sanity, sometimes I really feel like I get cabin fever all cooped up inside the office. I think that human beings are not meant to be inside for 8+ hours a day in cubicle land. We only make our kids and teenagers go to school for 6 hours - that should be a regular work day! I am sure most people are not productive for all of the hours that they work, so why bother paying them for unrpoductive time? Reduce the work week and lower all prices....oh if only I were the cheif economist......just kidding - what a scary thought!

Anyway, thoughts are focused on our move now and trying figure out where we are supposed to go. I have two months to pack and hopefully sort things out - with God's help! It would be so much easier for me to do work for my Dad if we shared the same property!

Well, bed calls and I must go to it. I love sleep and I am definitely not getting enough of it these days!

No comments: