Doesn't that title make you think about a song? The song that goes "Saturday night, dance, I like the way you move - pretty baby..." I can hear the tune but can't remember who sings it. It dates back to grade 5 or 6 where the classic 90's dance music was the happening stuff! Oh, the good ol' days of Ace of Base, Roxette, Snow, C & C Music Factory - songs that were about nothing but a good beat and some interesting clothing combinations!
Anyway, just got home from a night out - I actually cut it short as I bowed out of the opportunity to go to the Mirage club for some dancing. It probably would have been fun but I am tired and still trying to get better. We went out tonight to Horizons on Burnaby mountain for dinner to celebrate Dana's birthday. I have never been there and we were lucky enough to get a clear view of the city below - it was awesome! I had Pekin Duck and it was fabulous! I loved that the portions were small but super fancy, so I felt good and satisfied after the meal instead of overstuffed like at most restaurants. After dinner the group was mostly heading to Mirage but Erika, Melinda and I declined for various reasons (work in the morning, tired, sick, etc.). Maybe another time...
Well, speaking of bed, that sounds like a great place to be right now! I am off to take some Nyquil (spelling??) and have some crazy ass dreams! (It seems like everytime I take cold medicine before bed I have super messed up dreams - last night I had a series of dreams where I was a pioneer or something and all of a sudden a bunch of Indians came into town and started burning all of our homes, I was terrified!). Anyways, here's hoping nothing too pyscho happens in my sleep....
1 comment:
That song takes me WAY back too! I was in England, the first time round, it was 1994 and I certainly wasn't in grade 4 or 5! (like you! Man I feel old!) Anyhoo, fun song, British girl, Wigfield...now the song is in my head...wow, the memories, I'll have to check out my Capernwray pics now.
Thrilled about the house selling!! (or almost selling...you'll be breathing a sigh of relief in a few days eh?)
Post a Comment