Saturday, March 03, 2007

Birthday Bash(es)

Well I am back from two birthday celebrations this evening...or yesterday I suppose...it is near 1 am and I have some popcorn popping as I am a bit peckish right now. I just love popcorn! I buy the "smart pop" stuff which is apparently not TOO unhealthy so I don't feel too guilty when I eat an entire bag by myself.

Anyway, I was able to celebrate two birthdays with friends tonight. The first with Lakhdeep, my friend from work. She turned 30 a few days ago and wanted to have a big celebration. We went out to East Side Marios for dinner and spent nearly 3 hours there! The service was super slow (although there were 15 at our table!) and it seemed to take a long time to get our bills and then pay. But it was fun hanging out with some work friends and with Lakhdeep's other friends. They were all heading to Lakhdeep's house afterwards for dessert and a chocolate fountain (my new one that I lent to her) and I was sad that I could not join them!

On the other side of the valley (well, langley to surrey really) it was Kim's birthday celebration. She was having people over for some Indian food and for fun. I got there near 9:30 pm and had a nice cranberry martini. We played the game "Buzz" and were in teams of boys versus girls. It was fun but the guys totally lost - and were not happy about it! It was nice to talk to some friends that I have lost touch with since high school and to talk with some people that I only rarely see and don't know very well.

Now I must decide my schedule for tomorrow, my ideal to do list includes: exercise, grocery shopping, working for Dad, cleaning the house, making muffins and doing laundry. We shall see how the day goes!

Night night :)

No comments: