That is the name of the cinnamon bun recipe that I tried out today, and I must say that as I sit here and eat it, I am quite pleased. It is still not a "real" cinnabon but it is pretty close; I actually had some creamcheese in the fridge (not a normal thing, despite my love of cream cheese) so I made the yummy creamcheese icing. Yummmmm!
Other than making cinnabons, I have actually been fairly productive today. I might actually get a head start on my readings for school. I looked at the university website last night and discovered that my course actually starts on Monday, not Wednesday like the CGA wensite says! Oh well, at least I checked it! I think that this will be a very different course for me, as it seems more sociology based -- no numbers!! I hope it is good and that I can finish well. At the end of the day, all I want to do is pass and graduate this year.
On other fronts, a co-worker of mine just welcomed a baby girl into his family and he handed out possibly the most creative birth announcement that I have ever seen! He had Hershey chocolate bars with customized wrappers announcing his daughter's birth and giving the "vital statistics". I decided to scan it, here is what the front and back look like:

Pretty cute, I thought. Something for all the preggies out there to keep in mind....
No comments:
Post a Comment