Monday, March 26, 2007

Card Night!

Tonight Erika held a card workshop at church and we got to make 5 cards. As usual, Erika came up with cute designs that were fairly easy to put together (for beginners and experienced stampers) and were really cute! She has such a creative eye for things and is able to come up with great ideas for cards for all occasions.
We got to make a birthday card, and a whole bunch of "whatever you want it to be" cards. I did a baby card (in anticipation of someone I know having a baby - there are enough preggies out there right now!!) and I also did a Mother's Day card, a wedding card, a thank you card and a birthday card.
Here are two of the cards I made:

My favorite part of this card is the little "hooray" part and the balloon - I think it is soooo cute! And my scanner cut off part of the card, as that little strip of cream colored paper is actually about an inch thick.


What I loved about this card, is how simple it is but it is still cute. It says thank you, although it is hard to see in the picture. Hopefully I can find some time to do more cards as there are always occasions coming up, and I can't always use homework as an excuse.

No comments: