Gotta love Friday! I left work early today to go and pick up Brian and take him to the dentist - his LEAST favorite place in the whole world (probably like most people)! He had a partial root canal (whatever that means) and had a wisdom tooth pulled (what will he do without his wisdom??). Anyway, he hates the dentist but has taken this major step to go back after a long, long time of avoidance. If you know Brian, you know that he is easy to talk with unless you ask him about something like the dentist. Anyway, I am VERY proud of him for going to see the dentist, as this is his 4th appointment and he is on the road to healthy teeth. He has two more appointments and more teeth to come out and unfortunately I think more root canals. He has been so brave and he has a remarkably high tolerance for pain. When the dentist came out with him today and talked about the tooth coming out, things to avoid, the possibility of dry socket, etc, I got so queasy I had to sit down, I was flushed, sweating and feeling dizzy - and I hadn't had anything done!! I have such a weak stomach, I try to be a good support but I have to just not hear gory details or else I am just gone....an easy fainter I suppose.
Well, tonight I am supposed to go to the church for Fusion movie night. If there are a lot of leaders there I may come home early to be with Brian (poor guy). Well, gotta go....
No comments:
Post a Comment