For some reason, I take issue with Sunday nights. They seem to fly by and then it is past 10 pm and I realize that Monday is a work day, sigh. I must get out of the rut of Sunday night blues, so I am hoping to have some dinner and scrapbook a little. I kind of did our taxes tonight, so I deserve a break. We are actually getting a decent refund back which I appreciate, but it always frustrates me to do the actual return (go figure - I hate doing what my workplace enforces!). Anyway, it just makes me sad because when I do Brian's taxes, he usually ends up having to pay while I get the big refund. We obviously net the two and pay off bills, but I just get angry because he makes half the amount of money that I do and then he still has to pay! So unfair. Anyway, that is probably far too personal to broadcast but it just is frustrating!!
Today we also had a "family meeting" to talk about the house situation. We have an informal offer for the house that we would like to live in (the one in Fort Langley), but we know that another person was walking through today and likely bringing an offer. We will know by mid-week whether our deal is acceptable or not. I am so nervous about this but at the same time confident that God has a plan. I feel like so many details have come together lately that this may be His plan for us - but until my parent's house is sold and the purchase agreement signed for the other one it is not a reality. The fam has been discussing the house like it is already ours and making plans for alterations and updates - I prefer to look from a distance and try not to get attached to it. I don't like dreaming of a possibility and then seeing it smashed to pieces if it falls apart. Call me cold but this is how I think. I think the next few days will feel really long! The good news is I have a busy work week so that should keep my mind occupied!
Well, I better get to scrappin or something else fun to shake the Sunday night blues!
No comments:
Post a Comment