You've probably guessed by now that I am a fan of Joy the Baker; it's true, I think she is witty and most of all purveyor of all things delicious that I might want to attempt to recreate. And so with her continuous inspiration I try new things, even if I don't have a back up when I plan to serve one of her creations to my guests.
I have been itching to make the Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread - anything that resembles a cinnamon bun is worth the effort for me! So I decided to prep it and have it bake while my StampinUp club ladies came over & made cards with me. It smelt amazing and although I was a bit skeptical when I pulled it out of the oven, I was delighted when my guests and I finally tried it. SO FREAKIN YUMMY.
Sorry, didn't mean to yell, but it was really really good. Well, at least I think so ;) Although the picture is kinda funky, doesn't really do it justice...oh well.

4 comments:
That looks amazing! I've been craving cinnamon buns for days. Maybe this afternoon I will attempt to make them :)
good to hear, I was going to make that. Even bought the yeast for it but never ended up following through. I will have to find a reason to bake this now that I hear it's so good:)
That looks soooo yummy!
Had I known that you serve treats like Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread, I may have re-considered the whole card making process...looks delicious! I just started daydreaming about your waffles and that peach saucey thing. It's been so long!
Post a Comment