Friday, March 25, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Vacation? Yes please! 


So here's the deal, this is the year I turn 30. Sigh. Yes, saying goodbye to my 20s is a bit tough for me, but time marches on so I must age, at least until something is invented to make us all young forever....oh wait, I think that happens in heaven.


Anyway, as I often say these days I am turning "old" on May 27th and since it is a bit of a milestone I thought I should be somewhere other than here to become 30. We were discussing places to go, and really my first choice was New York but that didn't work out, then I started looking at Vegas deals. And deals there were - so what's a girl to do but book a vacay?


I am SO pumped to be away for 4 nights and even more pumped for guaranteed, uninterrupted, glorious all night sleep! That's right, our wonderful parents have agreed to tag team and take care of Arabella. Awesome, right?!?!


So if you have the time and means, join us! Come to Vegas with us, it'll be an adventure!

1 comment:

Karin said...

What a great way to celebrate "old"! What hotel are you staying at? Are you going to be there for your actual birthday? Wish I could join you!