Familiar with the term "December Daily", if not, you should really check out Ali Edwards - she is an awesome scrapbooker and the one who introduced me to the concept of the December Daily. Basically it is a book that you put together BEFORE December, where each day DURING December you take a photo and journal a bit about what you are experiencing. It is a lovely idea and this is my 2nd year attempting the daily. And I just finished it last week.
So clearly I haven't quite got the concept right, however, I did finish most of it during December, I only had the 23-25 to complete - so not too shabby I'd say. Here are the photos to prove it is DONE ;)
And I must add, I cheated and bought a kit from Treasury of Memories at their Christmas Craft Fair thingy, so all the pieces were already cut out and done, all I had to do was assemble it...it was fantastic!







5 comments:
Well done!!! Did you find it hard to choose just one pic for each day?!?!? Anything you would do differently next year? I love that you used a kit, makes the project even more achievable in quick time! Looks fab!
Wow, it's beautiful! You are so talented!
How's the training going? Almost ready? I can't wait to hear how great you do.
I think the book could have been called "25 Days of Arabella"! What a great way to remember December, especailly with Erin & Susan (etc.) being here. Love it!
I often printed a few pictures for each day, sometimes I couldn't decide! Next year I'm not sure if I'll do a daily....we'll see how inspired I am when I am back at work ;) And yes Karin, it was a VERY memorable December with our WHOLE family here, it was a huge blessing! Plus it was Arabella's first Christmas!
I've been thinking about doing the December Daily this year, and seeing how awesome yours turned out, I think I will give it a try!
Post a Comment