I find that when I have a close to sleepless night, I still look at that little face and think "You are too cute". And the next day when I feel like coffee should be intravenous I say again, "Good thing you are too cute!"
Sleep is in short supply around here, but such is the mantra of the new mom. Grin & bear it - everyone else does, right?
Here are some photos of my cutie, just so y'all can say the same thing...
| Rolling with my homies.... |
| Mmmmm, squash! |
![]() |
| How did I get here?? Oh right, I only know how to go backwards! |
| Exersaucer malfunction - she definitely got that toy out of it's spot! |

4 comments:
She truly is TOO CUTE! We sure miss her!!! (you guys too of course but sorry, we miss her the MOST!!)
xoxo
love that girl!!!!!
Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Love that photo of Arabella stuck in the corner: classic! Such a sweet girl you have with a lovely smile! So glad you are savouring your time off with your girl!
Post a Comment