For Arabella's 1st birthday we decided that it would be fun to do a smash cake photo session.
Now, when I first explained this to Brian he looked at me like I had grown a 2nd head. He said, "You want to pay someone to take pictures of Arabella smashing a cake?? You just bought a nice camera, why can't you take some photos?" Turns out he had never really heard of this type of photo session - one in a studio-esque setting where the main goal is to capture the cake destruction.
He thought I was going to pay someone to stand by her highchair on her birthday and take photos of her getting into the cake. And no, I was not planning on that type of photo session when really, I could definitely do that myself!!
So here are some of the photos from the session - needless to say I am SO LOVING them!! I think the photographer did an amazing job and I would recommend Lori Currie to anyone in the Lower Mainland looking to get photos done!










3 comments:
Those photos are amazing! I can see her personality and hear her happy squeals and little girl curiousity mumbles. So very precious!!!
I get it, and I love it! Arabella is just so darn cute!
Love her, as always! And I love the outfit you put her in. The pictures are precious!
Post a Comment